Biologie en evolutie

Hanco Elenbaas

Re: Biologie en evolutie

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 08:18

Jay Weidner over de invloed die de van oorsprong buitenaardse Ariërs zouden hebben en hebben gehad op de ontwikkeling van de mens, The Aryans (The Vril) & Kali Yuga.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiY4JkogeP8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgjKEY-I_4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2jtY9y7ec[/youtube]

Ganesha

Post by Ganesha » Sat Nov 27, 2010 08:22

Hallo Hanco,

leuke video's neem ik aan, moet ze nog bekijken. Zie ik op de voorgrond de elfenkoning van "lord off te rings"?
Ook die bij bewustzijn filosofiie zal ik morgen gaan bekijken.

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 08:36

Ganesha wrote:Hallo Hanco,

leuke video's neem ik aan, moet ze nog bekijken. Zie ik op de voorgrond de elfenkoning van "lord off te rings"?
Ook die bij bewustzijn filosofiie zal ik morgen gaan bekijken.
Goede morgen Daan, Jay Weidner heeft de werken bestudeerd van Laurence Austine Waddell, de Purana's (oudste vedische overleveringen) en boeken van alchemisten als Fulcanelli. Volgens Weidner bewonen de Ariërs nog steeds de Holle Aarde, en zijn zij de bewoners van legendarische plaatsen als Shambhala, Shangri-La, Agharta, Hyperborea, enz. Ook zouden de Ariërs dezelfden zijn als de Elven van Tolkien, of de Nordics (volgens anderen van de Plejaden), of The Great White Brotherhood (van de graaf de Saint Germain, Blavatsky, Krishnamurti, enz.). De Ariërs noemen zichzelf de Vril. Denk aan het Vril Genootschap dat zo grote invloed had op Hitler Duitsland en daar met dank aan onder anderen Victor Schauberger betrokken was bij het ontwikkelen van ultramoderne technologie aan de hand van werken van Johannes Kepler en gechannelde oude Sumerische (Aldebaran?) geschriften.

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Thu Dec 02, 2010 15:25

De Ariërs van The Great White Brotherhood staan bovenaan in de Illuminatipiramide van de dappere mind control onderzoeker Fritz Springmeier uit Oregon, die kort geleden werd vrijgelaten na jarenlang onschuldig gevangen te hebben gezeten op beschuldiging van wapenbezit, waarmee bankovervallen en een staatsgreep zouden zijn beraamd. :)

In 2011 zal Jay Weidner een aantal films uitbrengen met Robert Lawlor over de enorme invloed van de Ariërs, de Vril. Een deel uit een interview van Weidner met Lance White verdient het om hier op de site van Alexander Presman bewaard te blijven:
Jay: O.K. What I'm about to say is going to sound very controversial, but I'll give you a quick breakdown of what's probably going on.

Lance: O.K. Good, good.

Jay: The powers that be are ruled by an inner group, and we will have a video series out next year called "The Sacred Geometry of Time", with Robert Lawlor, which is going to explain this in a much deeper way.

But this group apparently knows all of the knowledge of the past, maybe as far back as several hundred thousand years. And they live here, on Earth; and they have lived here for a long time. But they've lived separately; until about 6, 000 years ago, they lived separately from us - some place on Earth, in a very nice place.

But, about 6, 000 years ago, the first of many alarms went off. And these alarms have to do with the advance of what we call the end of the Kali Yuga.

Now, the beginning of the Kali Yuga was right near the beginning of the Mayan calendar, 3114 B.C. And it was the beginning of cities and writing and kingships and slavery and women as chattel and animal husbandry and farming and wars and walled cities and writing and science.

And all those things actually began at the beginning of the Kali Yuga - not because we were getting better, but because we were getting worse.

But not only because we were getting worse but because there was something going on: the reason those things came into being is because this group - that are human, but are different - went into action, because the beginning of the Kali Yuga, 6, 000 years ago, the beginning of the Mayan calendar, was a signal.

A signal in a very long, long, long calendar - not 6, 000 years, but like 60, 000 years. And it said that the end of this age was going to come to an end, and the prophecy said that the sun would explode into gigantic solar flares, which would fry everything on Earth and cause huge Earth changes here on the planet.

And this group knew all of this, because they had been through it before and they kept accurate records. So they went into action; and they took a lovely planet, filled with tribes of hunter-gatherers, and they transformed it into civilization.

And they transformed it into civilization so that they could get out of here before the coronal-mass ejections hit. And that is what has been going on for over 5, 000, almost 6, 000, years.

It is a central organizing principle, decided and governed by a group that we don't even know who they really are, for purposes which until recently have remained completely hidden and secret.

And, they promised the managers that they're leaving behind, that they can have the underground shelters and everything; but I don't think that that's really going to help, because I just can't see how that could survive what is foretold.

And the secret space program and all of these things - flying saucers, and bases on the moon, and the Nazis and Joseph Farrell's great book on the alchemy that the Nazis were doing - this is all part of this group developing the technology for what I call "Project GOOD", which stands for "Get Out Of Dodge". And they're getting' out of Dodge, baby; and they're almost out.

And, if you follow the work of Ed Grimsley - I don't know if you know who he is. He has these night-vision goggles, and he goes out at night and he videotapes these craft that you can't see with your eyes. You can type him in on Google. On YouTube, they've got a few astounding videos that he's taken of the gigantic craft.

And that's the story. And I figure I might as well get it out now, because you never know when it's going to be too late.

Lance: Absolutely. Now, of course, some people attach names to these unknowns. And I have read some accounts that these are some kind of Anunnaki/Atlantean lines, and then of course you have some kind of illuminati bloodlines flowing in there. But nobody really seems to know who they are, except that they're not -

Jay: Well, yeah, actually, we do. Yeah, well, they are the - Anunnaki is one of the words that they have. The Nephilim is another that they have.

These are words created by different cultures - the Hebrews, the Babylonians, the Sumerians, the Persians - to describe these people. OK? But their real name is very easy, because it describes where they go when they get out of Dodge. They're called the Aryans.

"Aryans" is just another word for "Martians", because Aries is Mars. They escape - at the end of the last Kali Yuga - I think, at the end of every Kali Yuga - the same cycle occurs every time; it may even be why there is a Kali Yuga.

They come to Earth after the Earth is healed from the gigantic coronal-mass ejections which occur; and they come back in their ships, and they repopulate the Earth. They may even take genetic strains with them, which is what the genome project is; they may take all the seeds with them, which is what the seed project is.

And they take it there; and they bury themselves under, because Mars is a pretty inhospitable place; and they wait for the Earth to recover. And they came back 60, 000 years ago, and they thought that the Earth had pretty much been wiped out. But a few groups had survived.

Native Americans had survived, by being in caves; and they tell those stories, about how hot - it was so hot that you stuck a stick out the cave opening and it lit on fire. The Chinese survived - somebody - one of those Asian groups must have survived, obviously. And some of the African survived.

So, when the Aryans landed, they kept to themselves. But they did have ships, and they went around; and they had an order that they couldn't have any sex with the remnants that were left behind. They could help them, teach them how to read and write and how to farm and all these other things; but they couldn't have sex with them.

But those Earth women and the way they move: they just couldn't resist.

So these are humans, but they went to Mars for a long time; and they lost the pigment in their skin, they lost the color in their hair, their eyes turned blue or green or hazel. They were tremendously big, because of the low gravity on Mars, when they landed here. Very advanced, super advanced - and they've been here for a very, very long time.

And they're leaving. They're going. They're leaving now. There are colonies - I know this sounds completely out of my mind, but I have proof for all this. There's colonies up on Mars; just type in "Hale Crater civilization" on Google, and read Skipper's work - Joseph Skipper's great work on the colony there, up in Hale Crater.

This is what's going on. This is the long and short of it. And, yeah, they live here; they actually lived once in Norway. That's where they lived, because they liked the coolness; they couldn't get used to the heat. And that spiral that exploded over Norway when Barack Obama was going to get his Peace Prize in Norway - yeah, well, that's their weaponry.

Here's the problem Obama faces. OK? These guys are leaving. They're getting out of here because they think that the coronal-mass ejections are coming. Alright? They're leaving, and they don't care who runs the United States anymore. They did up until last year. Now they don't care anymore.

And so Obama's7 sitting here, and he's got the remnants of their technology. He's got the stuff sitting around; right? And they're probably busily back-engineering the Aryan technologies; OK? And this is what's going on in Argentina and Chile, where they're raiding the tunnel systems.

This is the new world order; these are the managers that have been left behind. The new world order is not the Aryans; the new world order are the Aryans' left-behind managers.

Lance: Right; that would make sense.

Jay: Yeah. The Aryans think of themselves as the 'People of the Red', or 'the People from the Red Planet'. And, when Bauer changed his name to "Rothschild", which means "red shield", he was really signifying that he was the shield for this thing, this project, which moved into high gear at the beginning of the industrial age.

And everyone's thinking that they're deforesting the planet, raping the mountainsides, enslaving people, doing all this stuff, just because there's something that has gone out of control; but it isn't.

It's all the underpinnings of a huge, secret project to develop, quickly, colonies and ships and moving gigantic amounts of goods and services across the gap between here and Mars.

And that's the truth right there.

And a lot of people are going to know this pretty soon; I'm not the only one that knows what's going on here. This is all written down, by the way, in ancient texts from India, all of this.

Lance: Oh yes, that's right. You briefly touched upon that the last time, I think.

Jay: Yes, this is all ancient texts, and these texts were from the Aryans and they told their story.

Lance: If they had the ability to go back and forth to Mars and further, I'm sure, isn't coronal mass ejection going to destroy Mars as well?

Jay: No, because they're going underground. First off, it will hit Mars but it won't be anything like what happens here.

Secondly, the problem with the coronal mass ejection - which I have to say, the film "2012" did a pretty good job of evoking - is that it is a huge electromagnetic blast which has a commensurate effect on the core of the Earth, which is heavily electromagnetic. So it causes a core flip.

OK, here's how it works. The poles of the sun rotate every 37 days. The equator of the sun would also rotate every 37 days, except that the angular momentum of the planets at the equator of the Solar System causes it to slow down, so it only rotates every 26 days, instead of 37.

Every 87 days, there is a crossing over of the magnetic field, as the 26 catches up to the 37 again. You follow me?

Every 87 days, there's a small electromagnetic crossing, which encases the sun in a tightly woven electromagnetic shell. After about 12-13, 000 years of this nonsense, the entire sun is bound in a huge receding-quickly magnetic field, which has a commensurate effect on the Earth's electromagnetic field, which also begins receding.

This is all happening right now with the loss of the sun spots and the Earth's magnetic field receding. It's a 13, 000 year cycle that we are right on the edge of and when the sun finally has to right itself, i.e., move its rotational fields back into sync again, which it has to do, there will be a huge electromagnetic storm which will go out way beyond the Earth.

It will be carrying with it gigantic coronal mass ejections, which will ignite the forests of the Earth and boil the oceans.

If you're underground, on Mars, well you have a pretty good chance of making it. There's no electromagnetic fields on Mars. There's no tectonic plates. Nothing's going to be spinning around and you just wait it out.

You just wait it out and maybe after a few hundred years, I don't know how long, when the forests grow back and the animal life comes back, then you mount your expeditions and you go back.

So we're building not only the expeditions that are going there, but we've been building for the last three hundred years the expeditions that are going to take them back here, too. Yeah, that's what's going on.

It recurs all the time. The Vedic texts and the Mahabharata, this is what they're discussing, including the gigantic ships, or arks, as they call them.

I want to make one thing clear. I'm not saying white people are Aryans. I'm saying that white people are the bastard children of Aryans and Earth people. You understand? They do not look like us at all. They're chalk-white. They're freakish-looking.

They're where the vampire myths come from because they can only come to the surface of the Earth at night. Their skin is so translucent that you can see the capillary system, so they look blue in certain kinds of light.

Lance: You know, there was a movie that was a remake of "War of the Worlds" and I thought to myself, "Well isn't this strange, for them to make this kind of movie where they're already underground, and those laser beams." Very prescient.

Jay: Spielberg has to know. When I saw that, I just went, "My God, he has to know." He has to know that they've been here the whole time and they are underground. That's exactly where they are.

And by the way, these other things that we see - and I'm not saying there are not other aliens, there could be; I'm not even going to argue that - but some of the other things that we've been seeing are their robotic creations.

They've been here, these robotic creations, for a long time. I don't know if they're robotic or genetic, I can't tell. Sometimes they're robotic, sometimes they're genetic.

Here's the thing Obama has to ask himself. He knows that these guys are leaving. He knows there's a disaster coming of some kind. They shoot a hyper-dimensional weapon over Norway while he's picking up the Peace prize and everybody's screaming and yelling, "Why does Obama get the Peace Prize, he hasn't done a damn thing."

I'm going to tell you why Obama gets the Peace Prize. He gets the Peace Prize if he doesn't shoot at them while they're leaving. Here's the problem that he faces, though, and this is a serious problem.

You're the Aryans and you're back on Mars waiting for the coronal mass ejection. You got the hatches buttoned down, everything, right? What is to prevent the elites that you've left behind from back-engineering the craft, that you've left behind - the ship - and coming after you and stealing your place? I know that sounds crazy -

Lance: No, to me it doesn't.

Jay: - and I'll tell you what. He's worried that they're going to attack us, and that's what that thing in Norway was about. These people are saying that these are benevolent aliens and stuff. You haven't read your history. The Aryans stormed down, they enslaved all of India, they created the caste system.

Lance: Every war has been created indirectly by this influence, hasn't it?

Jay: Absolutely. If you read Andrew Collins' book "From the Ashes of Angels," it's a great book. He talks about the history of these babies, these magical babies that are born after the Aryans and Earth women have had sex.. These babies are white and they have white hair and chalk-white skin, and some tribes were fearful of these children and they killed them.

But other tribes thought that these children were exalted beings and they raised them up into exaltedness in the tribe. These beings frequently had red hair; red hair because of the overabundance of iron oxide in the air on Mars causing red hair.

So they exalted these beings and these were the European tribes who exalted these beings. Read his books, they're very interesting.

Lance: I will, I'll check that out for sure.

Jay: On the other hand Africans have a history of killing albino children right when they're born. I don't know if you know that. They're considered wicked.

Tthey think that these children, the offspring of the Aryans, were wicked or there was something bad about them. This is a long tradition where they would get rid of these angel-demon children.

So the Aryan influences are more prevalent among the European-stock cultures and so they became the vehicles of the real Aryans, which have nothing to do with white people at all, actually, except for leaving behind some genetic trace..

And so that's what's been going on. Skull and Bones is part of this group. Michael Tsarian has traced a lot of these German groups back. The German groups are the key. Once you start back engineering the German groups, you can find everything.

The Saturnian Society, Aleister Crowley, all of the UFO stuff from South America. All this stuff is all intertwined into a cohesive story that makes total sense and gets rid of a lot of the gobbledygook.

But it's backed up and bolstered by very, very serious ancient texts, Purana texts and Vedic texts, which tell the whole story very clearly.

Lance: Huh! Well, how does that tie into the idea that there are different ages? In other words, do we ever get out from under the prison bars of some kind of highly advanced extraterrestrial civilization that controls us without our knowing? Isn't there supposed to be a Golden Age after the Iron Age?

Jay: Well, it is, and here's the thing. This is really the crux of the matter. What happens is is that through the long cycle of the Yugas, which is really called a Kulpa - which is all of the cycles together - there are so many deaths.

And as you approach the Bronze Age and the Kali Yuga, there are more and more deaths of violent nature.

And it takes thousands and thousands of years for bones to completely vanish. The Earth becomes haunted by an inescapable presence - called the 'Ka' in Egypt, which is a residual that's left behind. And the only way that you can have a Golden Age is for all of the Ka to be burned away so that the Earth is completely renewed.

And unfortunately these guys, these Aryans, broke the rules. They didn't want to die in the last catastrophe, which they had to do. That was part of the deal. The Earth can only be renewed if all of the Ka goes. And they escaped, and they went away.

And they kept all of the knowledge that had been gathered from the previous Kulpa, which we were also supposed to lose.

The only way for the Golden Age to actually incarnate is for the earth start out in a pristine state again. And they broke the rules.

And this is why Tsarion's work is so good because these guys broke the rules, and now we're just their slaves. Now racism has come into it. Whereas before there was no racism. Now there's racism. The Aryans think that the Earth peoples are too stupid, that the Earth peoples are too dumb.

And it's not dumb or stupid. They never had the advanced technology carried over from the Dark Age. . And this is the problem. So there has to be a cleansing of the earth so that it can be renewed. And they're not allowing that to happen.

And they keep bringing back the same genetic strains over and over when actually the Earth is constantly rolling the dice and searching for new genetic strains that it can use to embrace consciousness. The Aryans keep bringing back all the old genetic structures. Did you know that corn is a hybrid?

Lance: Yeah.

Jay: Corn is a hybrid. When they discovered corn, even to this day, it is a hybrid. Somebody had to have messed with it a long time ago.

Lance: Now it's all genetically modified.

Jay: Well, it is. And again you have to ask yourself why that's being allowed and why all the forests are being cut down and why...

Lance: Well, when what are the chemtrails and HARP?

Jay: Yeah. Those are to keep us away from seeing what is going on behind our backs, which is a giant evacuation. And they don't care about us anymore.

Lance: Wow! It seems like there ought to be some kind of higher authority that - let's just call it The Cosmic Patrol - that oversees what's fair and what's not fair. In other words, aren't there some kinds of higher more advanced ETs or civilizations or angelic realms or whatever that can put things straight?

Jay: We know as much as we know, and that's all we know. The Vedic texts say that the divas, which have been destroyed through this current Kali Yuga according to the text, have gone back to the Godhead.

They left thousands of years ago to travel back to the Godhead to tell the Godhead that the evil Archons, who are the Aryans, by the way, have taken over the entire planet and that they needed help because the divas have been driven off the planet. The divas, of course, are the nature spirits.

And as Tolkien shows us very clearly in the Lord of the Rings, Sauron and Sauraman are destroying nature to fuel and finance some mysterious project. And if you go back and look and see in history who Sauron is, it's obvious that Tolkien talking about Sargon. Sargon was the first real king of the Kali Yuga in Mesopotamia.

He started calendars. He started clocks. He started the workday. He started everything, and he was an Aryan. And so you can see that there's this regimented thing that starts entering in and removes us from the natural state of a highly advanced hunter/gatherer, which is really what human beings are.

And that's our natural state - very close to the Earth, no agriculture, all fresh foods, a lot of hunting, and a lot of gathering. Very spiritual though. Not a grunting life, but a wonderful beautiful life filled with meditation and a much higher standard of living, which was what was going on before the Aryans emerged.

Lance: Wow! Now is there any connection between the Aryans and then the German Aryans that were involved with one of the World Wars?

Jay: Yeah, absolutely. In fact, all of the German Nazis were obsessed with the lore of a people that lived under the earth. And Hitler even told people that he had met the new man, i.e. the Aryan, that "He is terrible," he said. And this is where they received all of their technology, the Bell technology, which is the spinning mercury which powered the UFOs.

They received all of that stuff from the Aryans. They had contacted them and told them what to do, where to go.

And that's how the Nazis from 1930 to 1945 did the most astonishing advances ever in human history. They invented the laser, the UFOs. They invented radar, television. So many things that it's ridiculous.

No group of people could ever do that, but they did it. And by the way, this was all being financed by the Rothschild and the Rockefellers including George Bush's grandfather.

Lance: That's right. That's right.

Jay: That's right, and it's all coming out of Skull and Bones. And Skull and Bones has a number - a secret number that no one knows what it means - and the number is 322. Yeah, well, 322 - it's quite obvious. It's the first day of Aries. Aries is Mars. Mars is March. March is the only month that's named after a planet, and all alchemy begins in Aries.

Lance: Wow.

Jay: So these are the alchemists, these are the high magicians. These are the Great White Brotherhood.. According to the Tibetans they lived in an underground city named Shambala underneath the Himalayas, and they are chalk white..

Lance: And then of course we know - this is common knowledge - that we brought over all the Nazi scientists up through operation Paperclip.

Jay: We certainly did.

Lance: ... Paperclip and installed them in high positions, including I think the top of NASA.

Jay: Well absolutely they did, and Werner Van Braun told Carol Rosin, his paramour, right near his death he said "You'll see; you'll see: in the end, they'll say all of this was caused by the aliens", and he started laughing.

Lance: Wow.

Jay: And listen, though: there's more than just that. It's been pretty much proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the entire bottom third of South America was given over to the Nazis at the end of World War II. And that was their country; and they owned both sides, Chile and Argentina.

And they ran - and Pinochet was their puppet, and so was Peron.

And, if you ever got close to anything that they were doing in the mountains, you were 'disappeared'. In Argentina, thousands and thousands of people were 'disappeared'. Hikers would get near these Nazi facilities where they were building these huge craft, and they would disappear.

And, if you look at Jacques Vallee's work on U.F.O. sightings and where they are and how many there have been and all of that - he did copious work for 30 years - you'll find that 75 percent of U.F.O. sightings are in the bottom third of South America.

You can type in "Santiago, Chile, December 2008" and watch the YouTube video of about 40 craft flying over Santiago. I think you can almost see them waving out the windows: "See you later, suckers!"

Lance: Wow. Well, what in the heck are we going to do about all this? What can be done?

Jay: Well, you know, here's the thing: we don't know. And I'm not saying there is going to be this thing, because these people could be as wacky as they come. I think actually their numbers are - here's the thing.

Their original number was 2442; that was when they said that the end of the Kali Yuga was coming, according to these ancient texts. And I think that they found out, by deciphering the long-count calendar in the late 1880s, that there may be a chance that it isn't 2442 but it's 2012 -

And so they hit the pedal to the metal and created the 20th century and got out of Dodge and they're up there, but there may still be 400 years left.

Lance: Oh.

Jay: Yeah. I mean their number system definitely says "2442". And it's a big mystery that we're all trying to uncover and figure out.

The entire number system that these people use - have been using since they arrived here - is a higher-dimensional, or hyper-dimensional, number system. There are many places on Earth that use their numerical system, this hyper-dimensional numerical system; but the three places on Earth that have it the most are Giza - the Great Pyramid of Giza - Stonehenge, and the U.S. Capitol.

I'm talking about knowledge that no-one knows about, that would have been almost - one would think - nearly impossible for the guys that built the U.S. Capitol to know, yet they did.

Lance: Dan Brown just came out with another one of his thrillers about the U.S. Capitol.

Jay: Yeah. Well, when "The Sacred Geometry of Time" comes out, by Robert Lawlor, it'll put Dan Brown and the rest of them right in their place.

Lance: Well, of course; they're thriller writers, not esoteric scholars by any means.

Jay: No; Dan Brown's an apologist for the Freemasons. His books are all an apology for the Freemasons. Ronnie Howard, who made "Angels and Demons" and the other book, "The Da Vinci Code", based on his book - he is a also a top Freemason.

And so they have their agenda, and their agenda is to get out of Dodge and leave us all here; and that's the truth of it.

A lot of people are doing things. Patrick Geryls going to someplace in Africa where there are deep caves. I'm heading to Peru. There are people that are doing things. There are things you can do.

Lance: What about building a boat?

Jay: Well, it will work. The problem - if you can get past that initial coronal-mass ejection and the resultant tidal waves and expected 400-mile-an-hour winds. You know, my buddy Clif High is building a boat; I know that, and it's a pretty cool boat. I'm thinking about buying one just in case.

Lance: I just read his article on that. My jaw dropped. It was almost like reading your articles. It was chock full of hidden meaning and - at least that's what I got out of it. You can take it on a literal level, of course. But there's a lot more there than meets the eye, I think.

Jay: Yeah.

Lance: And he's going to be coming back on the show soon, I hope.

Jay: Well, there's a strange thing going on. But there's a certain percentage of people that get it and they really don't even need to discuss it anymore. If you don't see it, that's your problem. We're taking care of business.

Lance: Right.

Jay: He's building a boat; I'm heading to South America.

Lance: I'm probably going to stay right here. I have no desire to - for whatever reason, I've been stationed here. And so -

Jay: There's not a whole lot you can do.

Lance: There really isn't.

Jay: It's a matter of luck, even in a boat.

Lance: Yeah; yeah. And, with my resources, I wouldn't get further than leaving California, probably. But I do know the military's building underground bases as fast as you can flip pancakes, at IHOP.

Jay: They certainly are.

Lance: So they're just scurrying around; but that's not going to help any either.

Jay: Well, I think that the air would get sucked out of them, and then you've got the crust moving around - I don't know. I wouldn't think it's a good idea.

Lance: I wouldn't - it doesn't appeal to me.

Jay: I'm actually glad the Aryans are leaving, and I hope we get a 400-year reprieve - it may be longer. I think they've been a terrible influence on the planet, and they've left a wrecked planet behind.

Lance: Terrible.

Jay: And we've got to pick their mess up. So I don't really appreciate - and I hope we do take a few potshots at them as they're scooting out of dodge, frankly.

Obama's got a terrible mess to handle. I don't pity a politician; but, at the same time, boy, I tell you, I wouldn't want to be in his position ow.

Lance: Well, there's been a lot of talk about disclosure happening very soon, that's supposed to happen on the television, that fits the timing and schedule and everything.

Jay: Yeah. I'll tell you when disclosure happens: it happens just about the last hour. That's the disclosure.

And David Wilcocks going out of his way to say there's going to be a disclosure and he thinks that there's going to be these aliens landing and everything - I'm sorry, I love David, he's a great guy; but, no, it isn't going to happen.

The Disclosure is that they're leaving. And the people in the know, and people like Clif High, and a lot of other people who already know all this - they know what's going on. You can look at it on the Web. You can see it through Ed Grimsley's glasses, going through the night sky. We know what's going on.

Gary McKinnon is being extradited to the U.S. for cracking in to the Pentagon's network. He says there's a secret space program with gigantic ships and hundreds of thousands of personnel. Probably most of the missing people of the last 30 or 40 years.

Lance: Would you mention your websites again?

Jay: Yeah. http://www.sacredmysteries.com has all my videos, including the new "Infinity: The Ultimate Trip", and "Journey beyond Death", my new film. And http://www.jayweidner.com has all my high-weirdness articles. So just go there, or just type in "Jay Weidner" on Google, and look at all the nice things that people say, and the nasty things that people say about me.

Lance: Ah, I can't believe that anybody would say anything nasty about you, Jay.

You're a terrific guy, and I love having you on the show, and you'll have to come back again soon; OK?

Jay: My pleasure. Thanks for having me.

Lance: Alright. And be sure and go check out his articles and his website, because, I'm telling you, it's mind-blowing. Alright; thanks a lot, Jay. And good night, everybody.

bron: http://www.jayweidner.com/Disclosure1.html

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Thu Dec 02, 2010 19:40

Het interview van Lance White met Jay Weidner staat nu ook in vijf deeltjes op YouTube. Twee deeltjes over de Vril:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElzC8LQnk4c[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PldjLRL4rfg[/youtube]

Kosmos

Post by Kosmos » Fri Dec 03, 2010 19:34

Dicussie over een life-review vind ik wel interessant, daar worden mensen bewuster van.
Maar die complottheorieën vind ik helemaal niks, die zaaien alleen maar onnodige angst.
Eerst had je de Jezuïeten, toen de Reptillians, daarna de Illuminati, dan weer de FED, nu weer de Ariërs die de wereld in hun macht hebben.
En de mensen worden zonder bewijs keihard beschuldigd van de meest afschuwelijke dingen... Zodra dergelijk volk (complotgoeroes) zelf aan de macht is, hoed je dan! Het doet me namelijk denken aan hoe de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten... Vanwaar anders die obsessie met het kwaad?
Informatie over aliens en gemene complotten zaait alleen maar haat en ondertussen verdienen de complotgoeroe's goed geld met hun DVD's.
Mocht een zonnevlam het leven wegvagen op Aarde in 2012, dan kun je er toch niks tegen doen (accept it!), en ondertussen maken mensen zich maar zorgen over allerlei complotten.
Ik heb eens onderzocht wat er zoal beweerd wordt over het beroemde, zogenaamde "9/11-complot" en heb ontdekt dat de complotters de feiten constant manipuleren. Volslagen onzin zoals explosieven in de WTC-buildings en geen vliegtuig, maar een raket in het Pentagon... Miljoenen mensen geloven dien onzin nu, terwijl alle argumenten pure manipulatie van feiten zijn, en makkelijk te weerleggen.
Heaven is no location, but a state of mind

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 20:07

Kosmos wrote:Dicussie over een life-review vind ik wel interessant, daar worden mensen bewuster van.
Maar die complottheorieën vind ik helemaal niks, die zaaien alleen maar onnodige angst.
Eerst had je de Jezuïeten, toen de Reptillians, daarna de Illuminati, dan weer de FED, nu weer de Ariërs die de wereld in hun macht hebben.
En de mensen worden zonder bewijs keihard beschuldigd van de meest afschuwelijke dingen... Zodra dergelijk volk (complotgoeroes) zelf aan de macht is, hoed je dan! Het doet me namelijk denken aan hoe de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten... Vanwaar anders die obsessie met het kwaad?
Informatie over aliens en gemene complotten zaait alleen maar haat en ondertussen verdienen de complotgoeroe's goed geld met hun DVD's.
Mocht een zonnevlam het leven wegvagen op Aarde in 2012, dan kun je er toch niks tegen doen (accept it!), en ondertussen maken mensen zich maar zorgen over allerlei complotten.
Ik heb eens onderzocht wat er zoal beweerd wordt over het beroemde, zogenaamde "9/11-complot" en heb ontdekt dat de complotters de feiten constant manipuleren. Volslagen onzin zoals explosieven in de WTC-buildings en geen vliegtuig, maar een raket in het Pentagon... Miljoenen mensen geloven dien onzin nu, terwijl alle argumenten pure manipulatie van feiten zijn, en makkelijk te weerleggen.
"The only people that call conspiracies 'theories' are the conspirators."
Jay Weidner 2010

Alle samenzweringen werken samen zei Eustace Mullins in 2001. "In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people are fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say thís is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant..."

Als ik iemand waarschuw dat een ander van plan is zijn huis in brand te steken, kun je misschien beweren dat ik hem angst aanjaag, maar als je doordenkt zul je zien dat ik hem zo juist een boel ellende help besparen.

Het vervelende is dat het klootjesvolk dom gehouden wordt via onderwijs en media, en dus geen interesse heeft in het zich opstapelende bewijsmateriaal over de complotten van Rothschilds, Jezuïeten, bloedlijnen en zo meer. Men is bang om er bang van te worden en wil er dus liever niets van weten, "want er valt toch niks tegen te doen." :D

Aan het Jay Weidner verhaal over The Vril hangen een paar grote vraagtekens. Hij zegt met bewijzen te komen in de dvd's 'The Sacred Geometry of Time', die hij in 2011 zal uitbrengen met Robert Lawlor. We zullen zien.

In Nederland zijn maar weinigen geïnteresseerd in de conspiracy feiten. De Spaans-Nederlandse historicus en theoloog Robin de Ruiter heeft vorig jaar wel wat nuttige dingen gezegd over hoe het komt dat de Nederlanders zich hier liever niet mee bezighouden. Volgens De Ruiter zal in Nederland als eerste cash worden afgeschaft. Zodra dat is gebeurd kan iedereen die nog iets negatiefs te vertellen heeft over de bankiers of het huis van Oranje met één druk op de knop de toegang ontzegd worden tot supermarkt, paspoort, etc. Dat lot verdienen veel Nederlanders klaarblijkelijk, maar ik vind het zielig voor sommige mensen omdat de mens zoveel meer mogelijkheden heeft dan slaaf te zijn en onwetend.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIvLuYmI73E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg4Is7Uvr6k[/youtube]

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 20:17

Kosmos wrote: Ik heb eens onderzocht wat er zoal beweerd wordt over het beroemde, zogenaamde "9/11-complot" en heb ontdekt dat de complotters de feiten constant manipuleren. Volslagen onzin zoals explosieven in de WTC-buildings en geen vliegtuig, maar een raket in het Pentagon... Miljoenen mensen geloven dien onzin nu, terwijl alle argumenten pure manipulatie van feiten zijn, en makkelijk te weerleggen.
Hopelijk kom je er snel achter hoe dwaas je hier praat. Verdiep je bijvoorbeeld eens in het onderzoek naar 9/11 van (de door de msm verguisde) professor dr. Judy Wood.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZrj0leylc[/youtube]

Kosmos

Post by Kosmos » Fri Dec 03, 2010 23:08

Hanco Elenbaas wrote:
Kosmos wrote: Ik heb eens onderzocht wat er zoal beweerd wordt over het beroemde, zogenaamde "9/11-complot" en heb ontdekt dat de complotters de feiten constant manipuleren. Volslagen onzin zoals explosieven in de WTC-buildings en geen vliegtuig, maar een raket in het Pentagon... Miljoenen mensen geloven dien onzin nu, terwijl alle argumenten pure manipulatie van feiten zijn, en makkelijk te weerleggen.
Hopelijk kom je er snel achter hoe dwaas je hier praat. Verdiep je bijvoorbeeld eens in het onderzoek naar 9/11 van (de door de msm verguisde) professor dr. Judy Wood.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZrj0leylc[/youtube]
Dat je mij dwaas noemt vind ik helemaal niet erg. Dit filmpje kan me niet overtuigen, de mevrouw maakt een wat verwarde indruk, geeft geen nuttige informatie en kent de cijfers van haar eigen onderzoek niet.
Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof zei Carl Sagan (in de serie Cosmos)... Dit filmpje is niet eens een aanwijzing dat er iets mis is. Waarom zou er puin de lucht in moeten schieten? Het puin stort door de zwaartekracht naar beneden, precies zoals je mag verwachten.
Ik begrijp het probleem ook niet: Er vliegt een Boeijing in een toren en die stort later in. What else would you expect?
Ik heb het rapport gelezen van een bedrijf gespecialiseerd in controlled demolishion waarin met goede argumenten wordt aangetoond dat de torens precies instortten zoals je mag verwachten na het raken van diverse verdiepingen tegelijk door een Boeijing.
Van WTC 7 was een half uur voordat het instortte al bekend dat het op instorten stond door heftige branden.

Dr Judy Wood na een kleine shapeshift: The government used beam weapons from outer space!
Last edited by Kosmos on Sat Dec 04, 2010 23:31, edited 2 times in total.

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 23:37

Het is een heel gedoe om wat Judy Wood over 9/11 gepubliceerd heeft door te nemen. Niet iedereen is geïnteresseerd in het achterhalen van de waarheid en misschien is dat maar goed ook. De feiten over conspiracies maken de mensen depressief, zoals de meeste mensen ook afhaken bij de homeopathie studie omdat ze hypochondrische neigingen krijgen en ook geen zin hebben hun leven lang bespot te worden door de meute omdat ze het vertikken zich te onderwerpen aan het Medisch Monopolie van Rothschilds en Rockefellers.

Joseph P. Farrell, de grote onderzoeker van nazi-activiteiten, vertelt in de bovenste video en het begin van die daaronder, iets over 9/11 en de ellende die Judy Wood bezorgd is door haar bemoeienis met 9/11.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRHxtANefrc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIJjw-Br24[/youtube]

Kosmos

Post by Kosmos » Fri Dec 03, 2010 23:59

Hanco Elenbaas wrote:Het is een heel gedoe om wat Judy Wood over 9/11 gepubliceerd heeft door te nemen. Niet iedereen is geïnteresseerd in het achterhalen van de waarheid en misschien is dat maar goed ook. De feiten over conspiracies maken de mensen depressief, zoals de meeste mensen ook afhaken bij de homeopathie studie omdat ze hypochondrische neigingen krijgen en ook geen zin hebben hun leven lang bespot te worden door de meute omdat ze het vertikken zich te onderwerpen aan het Medisch Monopolie van Rothschilds en Rockefellers.

Joseph P. Farrell, de grote onderzoeker van nazi-activiteiten, vertelt in de bovenste video en het begin van die daaronder, iets over 9/11 en de ellende die Judy Wood bezorgd is door haar bemoeienis met 9/11.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRHxtANefrc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIJjw-Br24[/youtube]
Misschien moet je naast de argumenten van Judy ook eens de argumenten van debunkers bestuderen. Dan blijft er weinig over van haar feitenmanipulatie. Op Youtube staat naast veel interessants nog veel meer totale crap van mensen die graag aandacht krijgen. Aandacht is na liefde de grootste behoefte van mensen. Vandaar al die complotidioterie.
Neem films als Zeitgeist, laatst bekeken: enorme manipulatie van feiten.

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Sat Dec 04, 2010 01:18

Kosmos wrote: Misschien moet je naast de argumenten van Judy ook eens de argumenten van debunkers bestuderen. Dan blijft er weinig over van haar feitenmanipulatie. Op Youtube staat naast veel interessants nog veel meer totale crap van mensen die graag aandacht krijgen. Aandacht is na liefde de grootste behoefte van mensen. Vandaar al die complotidioterie.
Zeitgeist heb ik niet gezien, maar wordt in mijn omgeving ook als shit beoordeeld, dus daar hoef ik geen tijd meer aan te verspillen, net zo min als aan de argumenten van de zogenaamde debunkers van Judy Wood. Met de precieze ins and outs van 9/11 ben ik niet meer bezig omdat er heel veel andere takken binnen de conspiracy research zijn die me meer boeien, maar Judy Wood verdient enorm veel respect dat zij wel bereid is om zich in onderzoek naar 9/11 te specialiseren. Binnenkort verschijnt haar eerste boek over 9/11, 'Where did the Towers go?'

Belangstellenden kunnen op BlogTalkRadio een recent (3 november) interview met haar beluisteren.

"In this the first edition of Grok the Talk I welcome Dr. Judy Wood. Dr. Wood is the only researcher in the 9/11 Truth movement who is actually looking at the evidence. She not only focuses on the "WHAT" of what happened that day, she is intimately familiar with every aspect of it's unexplainable physical occurrences. If you want to discover the actualities of that day that has defined the past decade you will not want to miss this show. You can find out more about the massive information that Dr. Wood has compiled and arranged in an easy to explore manner at: http://www.drjudywood.com/ Dr. Wood's long awaited book, "Where did the towers go?" will be released by the end of 2010."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-the-t ... nov-3-2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-the-t ... nov-3-2010

Judy Wood is niet een van die schijterige hoogleraren over wie Eustace Mullins het hier heeft:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqIVXdwA6c[/youtube]

Kosmos

Post by Kosmos » Sat Dec 04, 2010 23:23

Ik wilde vandaag met een vriendin naar Leiden reizen per trein om museum Naturalis te bezoeken met o.a. de fascinerende boom des levens.
Het gaat in deze draad tenslotte om biologie en evolutie, niet zozeer over complotten (behalve dan complotten van cellen om samen te werken aan het construeren van oragnsimen) en ik hoopte meer te leren over de afstamming van de mens.
Helaas strandden we door diverse wisselstoringen definitief in Woerden en na een reis van 11 uur kwamen we weer aan in Leeuwarden...

Kosmos

Post by Kosmos » Sat Dec 04, 2010 23:37

Hanco Elenbaas wrote:
Kosmos wrote: Misschien moet je naast de argumenten van Judy ook eens de argumenten van debunkers bestuderen. Dan blijft er weinig over van haar feitenmanipulatie. Op Youtube staat naast veel interessants nog veel meer totale crap van mensen die graag aandacht krijgen. Aandacht is na liefde de grootste behoefte van mensen. Vandaar al die complotidioterie.
Zeitgeist heb ik niet gezien, maar wordt in mijn omgeving ook als shit beoordeeld, dus daar hoef ik geen tijd meer aan te verspillen, net zo min als aan de argumenten van de zogenaamde debunkers van Judy Wood. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqIVXdwA6c[/youtube]
Zelf vergelijk ik graag argumenten voor en argumenten tegen, maar jij belicht de zaak dus liever van één kant, de negatieve kant... Is meteen opgehelderd waarom je in al die commerciële praatjes trapt van de goedverdienende complotfantasten. Overigens voorpelde jouw held Credo Mutwa na het werpen met wat botjes dat de helft van de aardbevolking het einde van 2011 niet zou halen...

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:59

Kosmos wrote:
Hanco Elenbaas wrote:
Zeitgeist heb ik niet gezien, maar wordt in mijn omgeving ook als shit beoordeeld, dus daar hoef ik geen tijd meer aan te verspillen, net zo min als aan de argumenten van de zogenaamde debunkers van Judy Wood.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqIVXdwA6c[/youtube]
Zelf vergelijk ik graag argumenten voor en argumenten tegen, maar jij belicht de zaak dus liever van één kant, de negatieve kant... Is meteen opgehelderd waarom je in al die commerciële praatjes trapt van de goedverdienende complotfantasten. Overigens voorpelde jouw held Credo Mutwa na het werpen met wat botjes dat de helft van de aardbevolking het einde van 2011 niet zou halen...
Je projecteert Tjalling en je overschat jezelf. Als je het bewijsmateriaal over 9/11 eens onbevangen zou doornemen en verder zou kunnen kijken dan de gebruikelijke prietpraatbronnen waar jij gewoonlijk bij terecht komt, zou je wel anders piepen. Misschien maar gelukkig voor je dat je niet kunt zien wat er gaande is, anders zou je misschien nog banger worden dan je al bent. De argumentjes van degenen door wie jij je hebt laten overtuigen dat 9/11 geen inside job was, zijn voor mij al overtuigend genoeg ontkracht in 2002, toen ik bijvoorbeeld 'Alice in Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster' doornam van David Icke. Zelf heb ik gelukkig niet zo'n last van angst en al helemaal niet voor de dood. Als die voorspelling van Credo Mutwa uitkomt zijn jij en de jouwen waarschijnlijk allemaal beter af, in de volgende wereld, dus er is geen reden om je zorgen te maken, integendeel. Wie weet, wordt ook jouw pijnappelklier daar weer aan de praat gebracht. :)

Ondertussen is het wel treurig dat mede door sukkels als jij de mensen maar blijven slaapwandelen en geen oog hebben voor de predators die de generaties na ons binnenkort definitief gaan knechten, indien men niet bereid is verder te kijken dan jouw neusje lang is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsFeIgngbfE[/youtube]