DUWO Kennisstad Damfestival 2005

Discussies over damsport (in het Nederlands)
Casper van der Tak

Post by Casper van der Tak » Tue Jul 05, 2005 01:43

Ratingrunner wrote:
Michele_Borghetti wrote:I answere you whit correct quote, Mr anonymus.
Now please shut up, in this forum there are clever persons, there is not place for child question as you wrote.
Dan je wel
You are not even smart enough to know how to quote. What are you, an autistic savant? Better withdraw from worldchampionship, to make possible a real draughtsplayer takes your place. Thanks.
Ratingrunner, behave yourself. BTW, Michele is a strong player and it would be good for the World Championship to have more strong players from outside former USSR, Netherlands and Africa.

Ratingrunner

Post by Ratingrunner » Tue Jul 05, 2005 02:18

Casper van der Tak wrote:
Ratingrunner wrote:
Now please shut up, in this forum there are clever persons, there is not place for child question as you wrote.
Dan je wel
You are not even smart enough to know how to quote. What are you, an autistic savant? Better withdraw from worldchampionship, to make possible a real draughtsplayer takes your place. Thanks.
Ratingrunner, behave yourself. BTW, Michele is a strong player and it would be good for the World Championship to have more strong players from outside former USSR, Netherlands and Africa.
That is exactly why I asked that simpleton to withdraw.
I want Bubbi, a much stronger player! And what's more: Bubbi knows how to quote.

Casper van der Tak

Post by Casper van der Tak » Tue Jul 05, 2005 03:36

Ratingrunner wrote:
Ratingrunner wrote: You are not even smart enough to know how to quote. What are you, an autistic savant? Better withdraw from worldchampionship, to make possible a real draughtsplayer takes your place. Thanks.
That is exactly why I asked that simpleton to withdraw.
I want Bubbi, a much stronger player! And what's more: Bubbi knows how to quote.
Maybe I will try to solve the problem in the future by settling in Italy, learning to play decent draughts again, and qualifying for Italy... Probably not as difficult as winning against Vermin in his annual Swiss simultane. Did Michele actually qualify for the World Championship? If yes, I missed that here on the forum.

Michele_Borghetti

Post by Michele_Borghetti » Tue Jul 05, 2005 08:45

Ratingrunner wrote:
Dan je wel
Thank you Casper.
I think will be a very interesting World Championship [img]images/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Faustekollo

Post by Faustekollo » Tue Jul 05, 2005 09:45

Ratingrunner wrote:
Dan je wel

Faustekollo

Post by Faustekollo » Tue Jul 05, 2005 09:49

Sir,

I don't want to side with either in this rumble. But i'm affraid you missed the mark.

Why all these abusive words to Michele Borgheti ?

Please be informed he is a nice fellow.

Besides, with regard to W. Cship, he will be a tough contender. EG check his games in Euro Clubs 2004, you will undestand why they attracted a good deal of comments.

Making some kind of apology would be nice.

No offense intended

Klareveld

Post by Klareveld » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:51

Faustekollo wrote: Making some kind of apology would be nice.
You are absolutely right and I fully agree that an apology is much needed.

Jasper Daems

Post by Jasper Daems » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:28

Dat Michele niet altijd goed quote is misschien waar, maar hij heeft tenminste zinvolle bijdragen! Dat kunnen we van jou niet zeggen ratingrunner. En om te zeggen dat zijn Wk plaats naar Bubbi had moeten gaan is ook al onzin, hij heeft al 2 jaar op rij bewezen beter te zijn dan Bubbi. Dus ik zou ook maar eens opschieten met die excuses!

Klaas Bruinsmeer

Post by Klaas Bruinsmeer » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:33

Dikke overwinning van Samb, in de andere twee partijen ook een beslissing. Leuk, je gaat de partijen weer een keertje naspelen.

Hanco Elenbaas

Post by Hanco Elenbaas » Tue Jul 05, 2005 17:42

Klareveld wrote:
Faustekollo wrote: Making some kind of apology would be nice.
You are absolutely right and I fully agree that an apology is much needed.
Klareveld,
Jij hebt het goede voorbeeld gegeven aan al die anonieme flauwekulfiguren die het forum vervuilen. Dus jij moet nodig iets zeggen over excuses na alles wat je anoniem om je heen gebazeld hebt.

mikkeltje

Post by mikkeltje » Tue Jul 05, 2005 19:06

Ratingrunner wrote:
Dan je wel
Als jij je mondje eens zou houden, zou dat een goed idee zijn. Eén Fred van Amersfoort is genoeg. asshole!

mikkeltje

Post by mikkeltje » Tue Jul 05, 2005 19:10

Faustekollo wrote:Sir,

I don't want to side with either in this rumble. But i'm affraid you missed the mark.

Besides, with regard to W. Cship, he will be a tough contender. EG check his games in Euro Clubs 2004, you will undestand why they attracted a good deal of comments.

No offense intended
And he is an excellent blind draughts player! I believe he set the world record in italian blind games! So Michele has contributed a lot to the draughts world (even a draw against me in Nijmegen)...

Ratingrunner

Post by Ratingrunner » Tue Jul 05, 2005 20:21

mikkeltje wrote:
Faustekollo wrote:Sir,

No offense intended
And he is an excellent blind draughts player! I believe he set the world record in italian blind games! So Michele has contributed a lot to the draughts world (even a draw against me in Nijmegen)...
You make everything worse for Spaghetti! If Spaghetti cannot even win you, what does he have to do at W. Cship?
We want Bubbi!

Michele_Borghetti

Post by Michele_Borghetti » Tue Jul 05, 2005 21:04

According Olga Kamishleva:

Top group:
Tsizow - Schwarzman 5-5
Prosman - Samb 10-0
Thijssen - Georgiev 4-6

Women Master Group:
Doumesh - Kamishleva 5-0
Hoekman - Schnieders 5-0
Rijgensberg - Fung 5-0