THE STATEMENT of the President FMJD I.F.Shovkoplyas

I.Shovkoplyas

THE STATEMENT of the President FMJD I.F.Shovkoplyas

Post by I.Shovkoplyas » Wed Jun 25, 2003 01:29

THE STATEMENT
to all National draughts federations, members of the FMJD

First of all I want to express my gratitude to the national federations for choosing me as the President of the FMJD.

It is widely known that the normal holding of the General Assembly of the FMJD on May, 17-18, 2003 has been complicated by some irregularities initialised by serious mistakes of the former management of the FMJD.

Concerning the opinion of each member of the FMJD, I think nevertheless that only the way to pass through any crisis is the respect to the legal will of the majority of delegates of leading draughts federations of the world.

According to decision of the GA we need to have the new Extraordinary General Assembly. On this Assembly the questions of structure should be solved, changes are brought into the Statutes of the FMJD, the vacancies in the Managing Board to be filled in and all the questions of the agenda from the list prepared for Zwartsluis have to be solved.

Therefore we invite all of you to the Extraordinary GA. We suppose to have it in Kiev (Ukraine) on August, 9-10, 2003.

I invite all national federations to start right now actively the preparation of the GA and to send your offers for publication on website of the FMJD.

I wrote in the electoral programme which has been handed over to all delegates of the GA, what kind of FMJD reformation I intend to do. There were also stated about the guarantees of the government of Ukraine and NOC of Ukraine about their support of me, in case of election as the president.

Promises of the Government of Ukraine about the help to me as to the President, are already being realised, and I will try to do everything to lift the draughts sport on a high level of development.

Yours faithfully and hoping to the joint fruitful work
President FMJD
I.F.Shovkoplyas

I.Shovkoplyas

Post by I.Shovkoplyas » Wed Jun 25, 2003 01:29

Î��ÀÙÅ�ÈÅ
ê íàöèîíàëüíûì ôåäåðàöèÿì øàøåê - ÷ëåíàì Ãâ€