Tournament survey " The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023 "

Discussion about development of draughts in the time of computer and Internet.

The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023

Yes
83%
Not
17%
I don't know
No votes

Total votes: 6

Krzysztof Grzelak

Tournament survey " The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023 "

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Thu Sep 28, 2023 15:49

Are you happy with your engine in the tournament " The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023 ". We invite you to take part in the survey.

BertTuyt

Re: Tournament survey " The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023 "

Post by BertTuyt » Mon Oct 02, 2023 14:00

I dont hope the conclusion of this survey is that only 4 programmers read this forum these days.

Bert

Joost Buijs

Re: Tournament survey " The Unofficial World Championship Of Computer Programs In International Draughts 2023 "

Post by Joost Buijs » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:42

Now there seem to be five.

It is a pity that there is no activity at all on this forum. I know it's hard to improve on the level of the best Draughts programs, but there are a lot of things that can still be tried.

Despite Draughts being a very draw-like game, I can't believe there aren't improvements possible anymore. The low forum activity doesn't exactly inspire me to try new things, and I have plenty of other things to entertain myself with.

Joost