Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7

Discussion about development of draughts in the time of computer and Internet.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Wed Dec 07, 2022 20:25

I am looking for someone to help me buy a motherboard for my computer Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7. Ideally, the motherboard would be new and unused. I will be very grateful for any information and thank you in advance.

Krzysztof

Joost Buijs

Re: Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7

Post by Joost Buijs » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:02

Hi Krzysztof,

This is a very big problem, X399 motherboards are not available anymore, maybe you can get one from China, there seem to be some sellers there, but because these motherboards are scarce they ask premium prices for it.

I only found a single advertisement in our local marketplace from somebody selling a complete set for 500 euro that looks legitimate. It is a complete set with processor, memory, a Gigabyte Aorus X399 Xtreme and a processor cooler. I took the liberty to mail that person to ask if this set is still available, maybe this can be of help.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/computers- ... B_ASQ_Mail

Joost

Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:36

Joost Buijs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:02
Hi Krzysztof,

This is a very big problem, X399 motherboards are not available anymore, maybe you can get one from China, there seem to be some sellers there, but because these motherboards are scarce they ask premium prices for it.

I only found a single advertisement in our local marketplace from somebody selling a complete set for 500 euro that looks legitimate. It is a complete set with processor, memory, a Gigabyte Aorus X399 Xtreme and a processor cooler. I took the liberty to mail that person to ask if this set is still available, maybe this can be of help.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/computers- ... B_ASQ_Mail

Joost
Thank you very much Joost. I'm only interested in the motherboard Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7 not another.